Title A Dutch Perspective on Teacher Education (25-1-17) Degree of recognition International Media name/outlet Inside Education: An Irish perspective on news and stories from the world of education Media type Web Duration/Length/Size 28 minuten Country/Territory Ireland Date 15/01/17 Description In een interview met Sean Delaney voor de Ierse website Inside Education gaat Marco Snoek in op de kenmerken van teacher education in Nederland.
Marco gaat daarbij in op de volgende thema’s:
• His studies in physics and how they influence his work as a teacher educator
• The association of Dutch Teacher Educators. http://www.lerarenopleider.nl/velon/
• The abrupt change from being a student teacher to being a teacher with full responsibilities
• The isolation of teachers
• Problems with the structure of teaching as a career and the place of professional development.
• School culture and the role of leadership (not just the principal) within the school
• How research and practice can interact in the teaching profession.
• What he would change in his current institution.
• Boundary crossing between school and university.
• Boundary crossing between principal and teachers within a school
Het interview bestaat uit twee delen en is te beluisteren op http://insideeducation.podbean.com/e/programme-277-a-dutch-perspective-on-teacher-education-25-1-17/
Producer/Author Sean Delaney Persons Marco Snoek